POLICY NAME: POST-COVID CLINIC OPERATIONS
EFFECTIVE DATE: JUNE 9, 2020
LAST UPDATED: JUNE 9, 2020
All Operations Resume
The purpose of this notice is to highlight the plan for operations to shift back to TBH clinic locations and the protocols involved. Most Operations will continue for team members similar to the last couple of weeks, with the exception of a gradual return of team members to clinic locations based on department and level of exposure to patients. This will ensure we stay below the required thresholds for capacity.
In this fluid situation, we are constantly monitoring and following official recommendations and CDC guidelines closely and will update the protocols as needed. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding at this time.
Please review important dates and changes below:
- Staff: All staff will return to clinic locations on Monday, June 8, 2020.
- Patients: We will recommend Video Visits for all patients to limit direct exposure between patients and providers if insurance coverage is available. Patients with fever will not be allowed in clinic.
- All team members and patients entering the building will be required to check-in and log temperature when entering the building per the check-in protocol. Please use one entry point for all locations (front entrance only) so that the check-in protocol can be followed. Logs should be sent daily to HR from all clinic locations.
- All team members will be required to wear masks and follow hand washing protocol per CDC guidelines. **
- All patients will be required to wear masks (or face covering) and follow hand washing protocol per CDC guidelines.
- We will increase our office cleaning protocols upon return. Team members should clean their workspace daily as well to keep surfaces safe and germ-free.
- Team members should try to maintain a safe distance from other team members and patients when possible.
Please plan accordingly to prepare for our return to clinic locations. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact HR.
** While we will do our best to keep supplies on hand, supplies are limited and we request all staff and patients to bring their personal masks and personal hand sanitizers.